Thursday 22 September 2011

My Trip to Model Rail Live at Barrow Hill - Part 5

This is the last part of this visit and is just a few Random photographs taken mainly of the sad sight of the locomotives in the waiting for repair lines. enjoy.










Well it was a very tiring day but the visit to the show and the journey was very much enjoyed, especially because my health problems have prevented trips like this for the last few years.  The trip home was on a Voyager from Chesterfield which I was hoping to ride to Bristol Parkway but due to overcrowding and seeming very claustrophobic to me I changed my mind and reverted to the same way I came up, changing at Derby and more or less stepping straight back on to the Class 170 to Cardiff again being lucky to secure a table seat., due to the fact the reserved seats had not been claimed.  This is the first time I've attempted writing about my trips but thoroughly enjoyed it with hopefully lots more to follow, I hope you've enjoyed reading.

The End.


 
My Collection of Railway Photographs Old and New

No comments:

Post a Comment