Wednesday 21 September 2011

Severn and Solent Rail Rover 8 in 15

A trip to Cardiff today courtesy of 142609 and 143073.  Purchased my Rail Rover and was suprised to find I could even use my Senior Rail Card for a Discount.  Eight Days travel for £39 quid cant be bad and can go has far has Cardiff to Portsmouth Harbour which in itself would be a £27 pound journey.  So Action Rail will be on tour for the next 2 weeks.  Places I will be able to visit with the Rover Click Here.  Any recommendations for possible freight operation places to visit within this area will be very much appreciated.

Whilst in Cardiff I could not help myself and visit the model shops, Antics, Modelzone and Ian Allan.  A few small purchases were made, only ballast and hand rail wire for the Class 08  project I have to do, details of which will be posted here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment